Friday, August 7, 2009

"A Mom's Perspective" on Raising a Child with Special Needs

I was recently interviewed by NewMom, Inc for their blog for new moms. I thought I'd post a "reblog" (stealing the term slightly from retweet on Twitter) in mine to gain more exposure. Click the title of this blog post for the link to the interview!

The title of the entry is "A Mom's Perspective - Raising a Child with Special Needs." My son "Buddy" is one of the inspirations behind my company. A portion of BuddyBoo Stationery's profits are given to autism charities. It feels good to give back and bring hope to others.


NewMom, Inc is a Minneapolis-based company gaining good ground as a resource for mothers. Watch their blog for more interviews by other mothers on a wide variety of topics. NewMom has a ton of resources and helpful links for all things mommy.

As always, share the site, pass the blog.

Jean
BuddyBoo Stationery

As stated in my answers and what I need to state again is that the answers to the interview questions are my opinion.

No comments: