Monday, March 9, 2009

New BuddyBoo Designs Coming...Looking for Your Input!


Happy Monday! It seems we had a wonderful glimpse of spring just around the corner which has motivated me to spring my business ahead and offer new products. I'm very excited to get new products and ideas rolled out.


Soon I'll be offering different wedding invitations, baby announcements and birthday invitations anyone can order. Pricing will be cheaper than totally customized design and artwork, but it will allow me to reach a much bigger customer base and help me grow my business.


So, the input I'd like from you is easy and fun! If you've found my blog, you've no doubt found fun sites with similar themes and have seen some amazing color combinations, design elements, theme ideas, right? Send me your favorites, let's see what BuddyBoo can do to create something equally spectacular!
As always, pass along the blog, share the site.
Jean
BuddyBoo Stationery

No comments: